11.23.2009

Scheduling Shake Up

There's been a scheduling shake up at my kids' school. Gym days are no longer gym days. Extra computer days. Music has been moved around... Gah! I can't keep it straight.

At the house, we had to buy - and I'm not kidding - a white board/calendar just for writing the kids' schedules down. And they're in elementary school.

It's insane.

When I was a kid, we didn't have special days. We just went to school. And some days were more exciting than others.

I'm pretty sure that there was a rhythm to when our music teacher came to the classroom (she travelled) or when we had art (also travelled). I'm also reasonably sure that we didn't have an idea what that schedule was.

And while I am glad to have the information about scheduling, I also find it a little intimidating. School is more complicated than work these days. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment